Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Boredom Makes You Creative









Details: Sweater, Shorts, and Tights-Urban Outfitters, Bra-Free People, Shoes-Doc Martens, Texas Necklace-Kris Nations Designs

Yesterday Caroline (who is now my semi-official photographer?) and I went and shot some pictures on her roof. I really like the view of the bay in the background of these pictures. It reminds me of what a gorgeous place I live in. I am so lucky for that. Today's outfit is relatively simple with neutral colors. I made a conscious effort to show my shorts in these pictures because there were definitely times today that I looked like I flat out wasn't wearing pants. This sweater really stretches a lot just in the span of one day. It was like I woke up definitely looking like I was in shorts in a sweater but by 2:00 I was somehow wearing a dress all of a sudden.


I had a really great week, and the concert I went to on tuesday was amazing. The picture above is the only really good one that I got, but I like it. Bad Suns were really great live and I urge anyone who is looking for a fun concert to buy tickets to their show in your city. Regardless of if you know their music or not, you'll have a fun time and you'll probably want to buy the album afterwards. Their second opener, Coasts, was also really good. I had never heard of them before and while they were playing I was being a little cynical about the Matt Healy wannabe singer, but that was definitely just because I was eager for Bad Suns to come on. When I got home I bought their EP (called Coasts - EP) and I really liked the four songs on it! The song that I've featured today is called "Wallow" and it might just be my favorite out of all of them. "Rush of Blood to the Head" and "Oceans" are also pretty good. I've been jamming hard all week.


Happy Tuesday!
Karis the Baybonnet

No comments:

Post a Comment