Monday, April 6, 2015

Break Me Into Bigger Pieces




Details: Jacket-Vintage Levis, Shirt-Urban Outfitters, Skort-Free People, Boots-Aldo, Choker-Forever 21, Sunglasses-Urban Outfitters
PC-Nick

Nick and I are getting into a nice routine of alternating between Berkeley and San Francisco on the weekends, and this was a San Fran week. We did a lot of tourist-ey things that he hadn't done yet like go to Union Square, Westfield mall, and the Piers. We (and by we I mean I) really wanted to go to the Exploratorim, but by the time we got there it was close to closing. We ended up just walking through the swarms of tourists at Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf which was honestly kinda miserable. We have plans to do the whole Exploratorium thing next weekend though so I'm not complaining. The weather in San Francisco is rather weird because how the temperature feels is really dependent on whether or not it's windy or sunny. It was both of these things on Saturday which was super confusing.  This outfit was a pretty good compromise for the sometimes cold and sometimes warm temperatures. However, this morning it was actually a bit rainy which was nice since we really need that here. Also, this resulted in me having to borrow Nick's super nice mustard-colored rain jacket that I am now in possession of until the end of the week (mwahahaha).

This semester has been flying by so quickly and it's crazy to think that it's already April and I only have a few weeks of classes left! There's a lot of (arguably unnecessary) stress occurring in my life because of this. I'm spending rather large chunks of my time looking a summer internship, and I've found a select few that I really like. Still, not knowing precisely what I'm doing with my summer is a little scary. Then of course there's Nick and I's impending post-summer LDR which is something that I try not to think of. I'm working on living in the moment and being happy with the way my life is going right now, which isn't difficult since I am actually really happy right now. I just know that everything is going to work out. Here is a nice song by LCD Soundsystem because I tend to listen to them when big things are happening in my life. Most of their songs progress a lot from start to finish and I like to imagine my life passing by in some great cinematic montage when listening to them.


xoxo
Karis the Baybonnet








No comments:

Post a Comment